View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 09:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy Welch View Post
During the lawsuit with Clifford Davis/Adams when he put out the fake FM and the band sued him that is when John and Mick became owners of the name Fleetwood Mac by court order.

Also, so you know Christine is the REAL reason Bob quite Fleetwood Mac. The day after she threw a drink in his face before a gig because he was the only male in the band that she could take her drunken hostilities out on without being hit back.

Just so you know, John was not any worse to Christine than she was to him. She did chase around the Holiday Inn with a butcher knife one night and scared Bob to death.
Please stop posting such things about Christine. I love Bob's music and appreciated his thoughtful Q and A sessions. In neither of those sessions did he feel the need to share either story you recount above. Neither did Mick in his bio. If indeed either of these stories is true, there must have been reasons they decided not to share them, despite ample opportunity to do so: I suspect such reasons were tied to their respect for her. I wish you would do the same with these second-hand accounts.

I also highly doubt one person and one incident was responsible for Bob's decision to leave in 74.