View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 11:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fringed n fab View Post
I love the red skirt above and miss her in red, creams, and other colors which is why I fell in love with the recent picture of the cream outfit I posted (from Tango tour). It's stuff like that on her I miss. Just flat out knock out stagewear. I try to get all hyped up these days along with you other fans, but the drab basic jackets and skirt do nothing for me. When a star doesn't change a lot each show, all 350 shows look and sound the same after a while. If she's keeping things simple today, I think she's cutting herself short on shining and going all out for fans and what they pay to see, to hear and obviously the fans are always so darn hungry for anything slightly new from her, like the recent red Rhiannon outfit. I just wish she'd see all this and dig deeper into her closet up on stage. Give us more instead of being so routine now. It's not just about the clothes, it's about the whole modern day Stevie concert experience. We could still have that of yesteryear if she would do it. Now we just get little treats. But as always, we love her anyway.
I completely agree with you! I've pretty much accepted the fact that this is how Stevie wants to dress these days so when she does change something up, even the slightest thing like sticking some feathers in her hair or wearing the exact same outfit she's been wearing but in another color, I really appreciate it! Still, I suspect Stevie is concerned with being age appropriate and that be a large factor in her present day wardrobe choices. Personally, I feel she could probably still wear most of her old stage clothes and still be age appropriate but that's just me. After all, Stevie Nicks is a timeless character so aside from the more revealing garments, she could totally wear everything she used to and still look fabulous!! Whether she likes to admit it or not, people do care what she wears...it's all part of the experience!!

I remember it all...you just had to fall...