View Single Post
Old 06-25-2017, 12:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post

I was 4th row, and everyone down front was standing for pretty much the entire show. By the last few songs, many of us pushed up against the stage. For the first encore, Everywhere, I unpacked a dozen roses I'd been carrying, and pushed my way in front of her mic stand, and waited until she got there. The spotlight was blinding her, so she didn't notice me holding them up. I laid them as far as I could reach, but was still about 6" from her toes. Well FML!!! So I took my phone (the stage was a good 5' high) and pushed the roses about another 6". They were right at her feet then, and she noticed them. But in the meantime!, she had been waving at some ginger boy that was standing next to me, which is partly why she didn't notice. Fkng gingers ruin everything!
Do you remember the concert clip where at the end of some show some fan gives Christine something (was it a stuffed animal) and Stevie reaches for it and Christine tugs it away from her? I'm just laughing thinking of what your reaction would have been if Stevie had been there and picked up your roses.

This week they released a Princess Diana video where she said that when she was pregnant with Harry, Charles wanted a girl so bad. When it was a boy he was disappointed, but when it was a RED-HAIRED boy, the marriage was over.

Michele