View Single Post
Old 06-25-2017, 09:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Thanks for the mini review! Also thank you for the incredible gesture to Christine. I feel for you that you did not get your moment with her. I saw something exactly like this happen during her 1984 solo tour. There were a few single roses or tiny stuff animals some in the crowd gave her. During the end of Songbird someone threw their newly bought Christine McVie tour shirt on top of her piano. She picked it up and said thank you "just my size." As she took the center stage for bows, this guy appears in the far end of the stage with this huge white box filled with roses. She missed them completely. The crowd was frantic and trying to get her attention for this guy to have his moment. But sadly she left the stage. A roadie with head gear came out and grabbed the box and actually ran back stage. So I am fairly certain she got them. I am sure she got your roses too. Thank you so much!
I am saddened by the small turn out
Thank you. My fear in buying them was just that, that she wouldn't acknowledge them. Hopefully she did get them! But even if my moment wouldn't possibly happen...I HAD to try. How many more chances am I going to get? The band of my life is going to be winding down, sooner than later. This was probably the closest I'll ever be, to show my love to her (and the rest of them, but she's always been my #1).