View Single Post
Old 06-25-2017, 09:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Me too.

I never expected a call, of course. I wrote a nice heartfelt message about "thanks for FM being the sound track to my life, and you are the heart and soul of FM, and always have been...."

Then, in my moment of desperation, on the back of the card I wrote something like, "if you'd ever feel like talking, here's my number". Yes, I feel stupid and childish telling y'all this, but like I said, it was a moment of desperation. My childhood heroes are getting up there, and more than anything, I want them (her) to know the love I feel. That's How I Feel About You!
No need to feel stupid or childish. Clearly those 5 people (together or individually) mean a lot to us. If not, we wouldn't be here.

I'm sure I'm gonna feel the same way when I see her and Lindsey. I'll probably start crying. They were/are an important part of our lives and I'm truly proud of that.

It was a nice gesture to offer your ear if she ever needs to talk to someone. She should stop by here so we can all say 'hi!'
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.