View Single Post
Old 02-06-2003, 07:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: Interesting reads you guys!!

Quote:
Originally posted by wondergirl9847
This thread is so cool to read because of the background info on Danny, Peter, Bob, Jeremy...etc. Stuff I didn't know about!! Wasn't Danny shy, an introvert and had a hard time connecting with people, hence he and Peter (or anyone) not being close? Didn't Christine also (Maybe Bob Welch too) say somewhere I read that she never could talk to Danny or "connect" with him, he was very withdrawn? He never wrote/collaborated on any songs with anyone but Peter, did he?
I have a Goldmine interview with Christine from about 10 years ago. She mentioned that while Danny was very talented, he was also very neurotic and very nerve-wracking to be around. She said he would never look you straight in the eye. She also said that they had never worked together at all. I think Bob Welch also mentioned in his Q & A here that Danny was just too sensitive to be a rock star. He just never had the personality or temperament for it.

I think it's a shame. I think Danny had just a beautiful singing voice-very soulful, fragile even.

Last edited by macfan 57; 02-06-2003 at 11:16 AM..