View Single Post
Old 05-26-2018, 09:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms123 View Post
Thank you !I love Music--I love LIVE music I am truly saddened by what's happening to this group right now. I hope beyond all that I (we ) have the opportunity to see the Rumours 5 again. I won't be seeing this iteration of FM, not because I don't respect what they've done as a band historically (or the new group separately), but because it actually has the feel of "throwing spaghetti at the wall and let see what sticks" I have HUGE respect for Mike Campbell. Had the privilege of seeing one of the last shows on the TPH tour last summer (if we only knew). He's truly an amazing musician. I've never really followed CH, but have checked it out on line, and honestly, while Neil is a great artist and musician--I don't see how he can do what Lindsey did--and let's take a step back and admit, they are asking him to fill Lindsey's shoes in some way. I don't think he can, and if this is the last time I Can see FM live--I don't want to be left with that memory as my last FM concert. I saw OWTS at MSG and Prudential Center--I will have that as my memory of the farewell tour should they not get their isht together while they are all on this side of the dirt.
I think it's too late, and I would hope that Lindsey wouldn't go back.

I mean, SOMEBODY has to have some credibility in this scenario!