View Single Post
Old 05-27-2018, 08:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennonfan View Post
I really disagree here Homer, Lindsey belongs in the Mac. Neil does not. Sorry, I have no ax to grind against the new members, if someone offered me the gig I'd totally take it....but it's wrong IMO to be so unforgiving as to permanently bar any possible reunion. It would completely be soap opera to the nth sickening degree, but it's never been pretty in the inner workings of this band.
I love them too much to see them go out like this...
I AGREE with you, 100%. BUT,....would YOU be treated like this at a job, and go back? I mean, if you were poor, and had a family to support, you might have to. But if you were set for life, and publicly humiliated from this firing, would you REALLY go back, and have to pretend that everything is okay? I wouldn't!

GTS says that he's worth 45-80 million(I find that to be very low, compared to his contemporaries), so if he's the man I think he is, he's Never Going Back Again.