Thread: MacNuggets
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 12:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

[This is an excerpt from a metaphysical book. Ok, how does this writer know what level of reincarnation you are at? Personally, I can't imagine that Mick is at a very high level of incarnation. I think he has a lot of improvements to make through the generations. I guess Mick is just considered a leader]

http://www.briefingwire.com/pr/21-in...o-be-the-loser

21 Incarnation Levels : Winning involves injury to a victim, someone who has to be the loser.

See "The Great Book of New Jerusalem" written by David Joseph Brideau for further details regarding this new discovery no one has ever revealed before.

David also said, "Not one of them is good, for God alone is good."

Sachiel, Astarte, Baal, Nehema, Sandalphon, and Beelzebub are level 7-12.

Samael, Gabriel, Lucifer, Michael, Asmodeus, Belphegor, Adramelech, Cassiel, and Lilith are level 13-21.

Marlon Brando and Stephen Segal are Adramelech for example, in hell these are 'the warden'.

Samael is represented best by Cheech Marin, Robin Williams, and Ronald Reagan.

In heaven, Melchizedic functions as a sort of university head, or dean of a college. You will notice Mr Hand from Fast Times at Ridgemont High and George Carlin, who will go on to become Joe Cocker, Ian Anderson of Jethro Tull, and Mick Fleetwood of Fleetwood Mac; are Melchizedic.

Stay tuned for more regarding this interesting topic...