View Single Post
Old 01-03-2024, 11:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl84 View Post
IMO part of their legacy since 1997 was being known as a turbulent band that eventually made amends and worked together for 18 years between 97 and 2015.

That was completely shattered when the pettiness of the 2018 events occurred. Now they're grouped with all of the other bands from the same era that can't stand one another and ultimately ended on a sour note.

Sadly as Christine mentioned in one of her final interviews, people always talk about the fighting but they actually had a lot of fun and laughs. In the end, the infamous infighting reputation won over anything else.
BUT.......
That was only a facade. In that 1994 Details interview with Stevie she says there will not be a Fleetwood Mac reunion with her and Chris. She also said that Lindsey hates her. She was in a panic phase with no Fleetwood Mac career and a tanking solo career. They all regrouped for a giant pay day. It was an assumption they made amends but Stevie and Lindsey never did. They played nice on stage but constantly bothered each other with petty antics.