Thread: LB newbie
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 11:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadAngel86 View Post
Yes, I have heard his songs from the Mac albums and I've watched a lot of concert videos on YouTube and the like. I was just maybe wondering if there are any hidden gems you Ledgies might know about.
I would seek out Time Bomb Town if you haven't heard that already, because it's one of my all time Lindsey favorites.

He also has another movie soundtrack, On The Wrong Side, but I don't like that (lyrics are good though). Dancing Across the USA from Vacation is fine.

I hope you got Make Me a Mask from The Chain boxed set. Lindsey and Richard also produced Paper Doll on there.

I would guess that you're more interested in hearing things that Lindsey has performed on as a singer and songwriter, but once you've exhausted all of that, I'd check out his production work with John Stewart, Walter Egan and, FM's own Bob Welch, because I think on these outside LPs he really proved that the talent he displayed on Rumours was not a fluke. The man knew how to craft an album and it shows. He reached such an apex in the late seventies. He was on a streak.

He's on the Warren Zevon debut album too and produced Can't Help Falling in Love for Christine and appears on her 1984 album.

Michele