View Single Post
Old 11-08-2023, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
That interview she did to promote the album (the annoying one with the music playing in the background) reveals she was not in a good place. She seemed so fidgety and got annoyed at the interviewer for asking what In The Meantime was about.

She did do that phone interview with some USA radio station to promote the album that was vintage Chris with a great sense of humor. She shot down any concerts or Fleetwood Mac reunion. She seemed chipper in that interview.

Did her drug rehab for painkillers come right after this album? I think in its release the album sold 50k units. In 2004 that was a considered a huge failure. But if an artist sells 50k units today the first year I dont think its remotely as bad. People dont buy music like they used to.
She didn't really promote it in terms of making a new album, touring the country that you want it to sell, and doing guest spots and such.

Her few interviews are the absolute bare min. And I get it, she just couldn't wrap her head around it. The good news is, we have a brilliant album we never expected.

I hear so many amazing things on this album. More and more with each hi-fi listen.