View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 08:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
if the events of 2010-11 and again 2012 are any indication, he will go solo some time this year. whether a new release or a tour, who knows. he can do both easily, he's got tons of new music and he still owes fans a request tour (not to mention UK/Ire tour).

i hope he goes solo, instead of sitting on his hands hoarding new music and waiting.

5 years since the last studio album solo release is getting to be a long long time.
I have a feeling he won't be abandoning his recent album work with Christine so easily. I don't know if it was just PR, but they genuinely seemed to be having the time of their lives recording together. They've even said that this material will surface with or without Stevie.

That being said, for the first time in my life, I think I'd actually rather get a solo album first. I've always had a Fleetwood Mac First mentality, but I have a strong suspicion I will enjoy a new solo album from Lindsey more than I'd enjoy a new Mac album. I most certainly would enjoy a Lindsey tour more than another Mac one. I think I've sworn off those for life.

Last edited by louielouie2000; 02-11-2016 at 08:46 AM..