View Single Post
Old 01-26-2024, 09:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I see your point and would have loved to have all of those, but think of all the cash grab greatest hits tours. That's where the big bucks are. There's also too many to count reissues of Rumours and greatest hits collections. Those require virtually nothing from the band and bring in more $$$, although I don't think as much as touring. FM is no different, almost all classic bands do the same thing. Rehash. I still very much enjoy the remastered deluxe editions that have came out though and play them often.

The only thing I'm not interested in is the tours after 2012. I thought their voices were sounding pretty rough and they were propped up by more backup members than were in the band. It would require a lot of redo's and overdubs. And definitely not interested in the last karaoke tour, in any shape or form. That's just my 2 cents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl84 View Post
For a band that loves a good cash grab, they actually left a lot of money on the ground. Thats my two cents.

- Multiple anniversaries of The Dance where they could have released the full concert on CD along with a remastered DVD.

- Never released anything from the reunion tour with Christine in 2014/15

- A Buckingham Nicks vinyl reissue remains a pipe dream

- A record store day pressing of the 2013 EP….nope.

I’d never thought we would see so many ‘79-‘80 live tracks see the light of day before so many of the obvious choices.

Edit: but hey, the glass is half full. It’s 2024 and we have Street Angel on vinyl! It’s a celebration!