View Single Post
Old 01-29-2024, 09:15 AM

I'll chime in here, too. You BOTH need to take it down a notch.

I do not like the abortion talk either. It's something that's humiliating for a woman (I can only imagine the mental anxiety.). There's the stigma that women can't be sexually active, like a man can. Which honestly, is absurd on so many levels. Then there's society's debate about it being murder, a sin, etc.

I feel that Stevie and Christine (and some crew/friends) were brave to avoid putting a child thru that rock and roll lifestyle. That life is exhausting and toxic. Has Stevie spoke of her abortions? Yes. But not in the humiliating way that's presented in this thread. The men were bigger whores than the women in this band. I promise you that. So let's keep the hot button topics off the table if they are going to be humiliating and triggering to a whole gender.

And as a gay man, I love to be goofy and laugh, but the name calling is uncalled for.

Guys, it's a message board. Don't trigger someone then expect everyone to love what you had to say. That notion is for everyone, including me. We are lucky to still have this board to talk about music, art etc.

Be better, and most of all, don't get mad if someone checks you on your behavior. Take it in, and process it. If you're never wrong, you'll never get better.

That's All For Everyone, and That's enough for me.