View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 12:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I agree. And FM has always been Mick's LIFE. Meaning that (like Chili said) keeping Christine happy was going to the best "survival move" for keeping FM rolling(or getting her back in the future). Even if it was WRONG(which it was), Mick was throwing Bob under the bus, to stay in Chris' good graces.
Not saying Bob shouldn't be in the RRHOF but if I'm Mick and I had to make a choice of upsetting Christine and having her leave the band on a bad note and hurting Bob, I'm going to hurt Bob who sued me EVERY time.

Also, keep in mind that although Mick often speaks for the band, in this case John probably shared his part as one of the co-heads of the band. You know John has a hot head. He might have agreed with Christine about Bob. Even if he didn't, you KNOW he is going to take her side over anyone else's. So, this may actually have been one of those times where John weighed in too, on his own or to support Christine. He'll let Mick do what he wants, but that's only when Mick is not crossing Christine.

Michele