View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 10:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarboSpeaks! View Post
Those pic discs are priority #1 for me to obtain. I've only ever seen them in pics, never in person. I know NO ONE who has them-and I've only ever heard that people do. I knew some hardcore record fanatics before my time and when they didn't have them I thought wow-maybe these don't exist. LOL
JAMES89 if interested, PM me your email and I'll send you all the files (pics) I last took of my collection. Like I stated, my 45 collection on FM, SN, Chris & Lindsey (w/some "related" thrown in) is actually nearing more to 400. My LP's I haven't counted lately, but be well aware that what you may have from Germany (45 or LP or cd for that matter) can be substantially different (pic/font/song placement) than UK or France. Is (imho) very interesting.
SEEKER~I found an old ebay auction slip I printed of purchased BN singles from Australia. Thankfully I bought them as I don't see them anymore. I paid (what I thought to be) an exuberant amount of money 10+ years ago but oh man what I'd pay today had I now gotten them. We should start a thread of "I could kick myself in ass" for times we've passed on buying Mac related items, missed the boat on meeting them, etc. lol
I actually own them. (pic discs) Took the pics on my bed about 30 minutes ago. Got them in early 80's and have never seen them since. I passed on many B/N things early on that are in the "kick in ass" category. I have been looking for the Stevie Belladonna Standup since 1981. Only seen one in pictures. No one else has heard of it. About life size. Sending you a pm.

Watching the drama of the Ledge since 2001.