View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 05:09 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuiteShangriLa View Post
no you dont have to take it down...i just keep seeing my videos pop up on other peoples youtube pages. its not just that one on yours. i just assumed people were re-uploading them? i didnt know anything about a dvd from ioffer. so someone is ripping youtube videos and burning them to dvd and selling them on ioffer???? wtf?
but that is def. the video i made from a vhs tape that i filmed with my ipod, thats why the quality is so crappy.
Oh, I totally understand. I'd be really pissed if someone took the stuff I'd spent hours ripping and then editing - in fact there's one channel that really peaves me off because they grab stuff from other peoples channels and then plaster their channel name all over it and reupload. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with people sharing stuff... the more Stevie stuff we can get uploaded, the more likely it is to get seen, plus I don't own any copyrights, so have no claim to it... but I really object to the watermarks all over the videos.

Anyway, rant over! Yeah, it looks like someone is ripping people off on iOffer... although being in the UK, we don't get that much promo stuff, so it was worth the cost to me.

Great video btw!