View Single Post
Old 03-21-2003, 08:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Exclamation UPDATE 2

I e mailed this guy Eddie Wilner (who answers questions at the One Way website) to see if SS was going to be one of the "bonus tracks" on the 3H CD and this is what he had to say:

"Yes, Something Strong is one of the bonus tracks along with the
alternative version of Three Hearts, and French version of Precious Love. We will also have a limited edition signature series where Bob autographs 2,500 slipsleeves that slides over the the CD, which are hand numbered. We are also looking to do another project with Bob which I cannot say at this time, but keep checking our web site for more details. The item we want to
release would be out this summer."

Sounds good, I wonder if the "project he can't discuss" is the live Japan recording from the FK tour that we heard about before? Well, whatever it is, it sounds good, I did say to him that it was fair enough if he couldn't discuss it but just so he knew that there were many of us that would like very much to see ANY Welch material on CD so we're looking forward to it. His e mail address is eddwil@aent.com if you want to reinforce our enthusiam to him about seeing Welch stuff on CD.

John