View Single Post
Old 06-28-2002, 09:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Thumbs up GREATNESS SETECA!!!

Well, I'm sure you all know, ISA IS my fave FM song...and I chose the Dance version, but the Live 1980 version is a close 2nd, I crank that sucker WAY UP when I can and just drink it in!! I love EVERY SINGLE version of it, even the White Album subdued version, which is JUST COOKING when it fades out. BUMMER! I also LOVE the Mirage video version! HECK, is there a BAD version of ISA floating out there...MORE THAN LIKELY..NOT! It's LINDSEY'S "SONG" like Rhiannon is Stevie's "song" and Songbird is Christine's "song", IMO. I could go on and on about how much I love ISA...the lyrics are dark and sad, but lift me up, ironically. I can "feel his pain", every human being can, probably, we've all had pain, heartache, sadness, loss, grief, etc. For me, the line "I never change, I never will" just fits me. He wrote a heck of a song.....LINDSEY RULES!!

P.S. I truly believe ISA is one of the first "alternative" songs, I mean, that's what Linkin Park sounds like, to me, they sing about pain because life ain't all about candy and roses.

Last edited by wondergirl9847; 06-28-2002 at 09:57 PM..