View Single Post
Old 01-24-2024, 12:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
I think she probably said during tour negotiations in 2017: “I just filled the same arenas for this upcoming Fleetwood Mac tour on my solo tour this past year so I don’t need to wait for you Lindsey to do a solo tour. I can just go out on my own and play these same arenas again. Fleetwood Mac needs me in order to have a successful tour.” And I think Lindsey probably said in response “You wouldn’t have been in Fleetwood Mac if they didn’t hear my guitar work.” And then she wanted him terminated.
But she didn't really fill those arenas on her own, it was a co-bill tour with The Pretenders. I also don't see Lindsey making that kind of a comment at this point in time.

She saw Mick, Christine, John, and Lindsey having that laugh together (it was actually Christine who motioned to Mick and pointed to her watch!) out of the corner of her eye during the Music Cares speech and it completely set her off. Instead of being mad at the entire band, she pinned it on Lindsey because she was already mad about the issue he had with what music they would walk out on stage to. Flash forward to tour negotiations and she decided she wasn't going to negotiate one ioda and eventually gave Mick the him or I decision.

Last edited by BigAl84; 01-24-2024 at 01:06 PM..