View Single Post
Old 10-07-2022, 12:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Items I would bid for:

Any wine glass Chris drank from

An empty baggie (no residue, I dont want to be arrested) from Lindsey's driveway from Mick's Tango days

Stevie's broken fingernail from the infamous fight in which Lindsey allegedly threw her against the car before quitting Fleetwood Mac

The monkey Mick had on his drums during the Mirage tour

Empty klonopin bottle from you know who

Elton John's auctions always raise lots of money for AIDS charities. In today's messed up world, we just had over 120 Americans die in Florida with hurricane Ian, Ukraine refugees, and other good causes that need money. To give broke Mick another $75,000 is just a waste. This auction could rake in over a million dollars too. Chris is worth tens of millions of dollars. I am sure she was hoodwinked into this to give Mick cover for his greed.
"Dear Chris.....I bloody need you. This Stevie Lindsey thing could leave me high and dry. I need money for my future. Why dont we sell a few things so I can make a few bucks at least as much I would have made for some meet and greets on tour we will never do again. Thanks mate. By the way, I have an extra pair of Biddy's britches. What size are you?"

Last edited by Macfan4life; 10-07-2022 at 12:32 PM..