View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Thats a good theory. Someone must ask Billy this question and he can solve the mystery. But then again he may not know either since was it not him and Rick could not remember much about the album cover for BTM.

Ok now for some funny things I found online.

McVie wrote "Skies the Limit" as an upbeat "rally song" with the intention of offsetting some Behind the Mask tracks that she believed were too depressing. "Everything was getting to the point of where it was a downer album. It sounded like this was a potential suicide band, which it wasn't. I decided to write a song that was really up, it was a rally song."

GQ labeled "Skies the Limit" as one of the ten best post-Rumours songs, saying that "the misspelled opening from the album" is "the only truly memorable song from the album"

LMAO
I thought Christine's songs were really really good. She just kept getting stronger. I did not like Skies at all. I love it now. Listening in headphones with the atmos, lossless Apple stuff really shows me what she was trying to do, and succeeded.

I hear it different now. Still have a problem with the trolly sounding keys, but then I understand them, too.