View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 11:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
Hehehe... No, I don't think WB or Cavallo had anything to do with the songs.

I've only listened to half - I have a splitting headache. I was surprised at LB's candor. He was finally talking like normal people talk.

This isn't current though, is it? Didn't they piece this together a few years ago? Mick mentioned Sara so I know his isn't recent.
I love this interview. Hearing Lindsey speak w/o editing himself is so unusual - and soooo cool. Kudos to Redbeard for getting Lindsey to open up. He seriously needs to sit Lindsey down for another one-on-one.

re. when was this interview done? I'm thinking 2007...

This was w/ the NGBA audio that was posted on the site with the interview...

"When the reclusive Lindsey Buckingham surprised us with a visit to my Dallas/Ft.Worth radio show in 1992, it was understood that the conversation was in support of his third solo album , Out of the Cradle . But when Buckingham offered up this live performance of his composition “Never Going Back Again” , made famous on the Rumours Fleetwood Mac album 15 years earlier , it signaled that his reticence to discuss those emotionally-charged years had lifted , at least enough to grant the interview found elsewhere in our Classic Rock Interview archive. But true to form , Lindsey made me wait almost another 15 years for that opportunity . -Redbeard".