View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 10:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moz View Post
Nah, haven't really been into rockabilly or Buddy Holly - but then again, I haven't heard much. When I was younger I didn't like the blues and now I do! My musical tastes are a-changin'..
Get to it man. No time better than the present. If you don't Holly, you don't like rock n roll.

I'm always floored at how far my musical tastes have evolved over time. Things I used to boo hoo I now find not so horrific, in fact, not so bad at all. Even certain tracks I used to think of as "filler" or "fluff" on many albums I've come to see in a different light, especially as time goes on. Not all mind you, but still more than I would have expected. Not sure if it is "burnout" from overplay of the age-old favorites, or just revisiting at a later place and time when my musical tastes have matured more. Some things I used to dismiss almost curtly I now "get," all these years later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
Wow, it's weird that I started this thread over four years ago and now that its been brought back up to the top I finally own it.
Good to see the OP bringing up the rear. How was your sleep during all those years?