View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 10:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicks Fan View Post
I got this CD at Newbury Comics in Boston when I was there in summer 2010 to see Melissa Etheridge in concert at the Wang Center. Also saw her that summer in Hyannis at Cape Cod Melody Tent. I do also have the show on DVD I bought a bunch of DVD rips for various episodes of CMT Crossroads from a seller off of that I offer website. Quality was great.

As for Bootlegs, I have noticed these DVD'S in HMV stores here in Canada from a company called Immortal. One was a Crosby Still and Nash 82 tour bootleg with crappy looking pictures on the back. I did buy one second hand at a shop in Ottawa called Tom Petty Live On Air which is clips of him performing certain songs in various settings. One of them looks like the 89 SNL performance of "Free Fallin" so I wondered how they got away with that. At the time I didn't know anything about this company so blindly bought it and it is ok but some performance clips are not the best audio or video quality.
Immortal made the crappy one I bought Yes, you definitely want to stay away from them. The private seller probably recorded off a HD channel? That would be ideal

And since you mentioned her, Melissa Etheridge is another artist I would LOVE to see collaborate with Lindsey