View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Today is a very special day for me. On this day, January 6,2009, I decided it was time to stop my crazy way of smoking marijuana 24/7. I smoked pot daily for 30 years.I never had a problem with alcohol but decided to never again have another drink as well. On this day, January 6, 2017, I am drug and alcohol free for 8 years. I remember not even being able to make it through one hour without getting stoned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Today marks 7 months since I began my proper diet and exercise routines. I am definitely suffering the winter doldrums. I haven't lifted my weights or exercised in several months other than when I am in physical therapy of which I do once a week. They are teaching me more pain in the ass exercises to keep my knees in shape so that I will eventually be able to jog again without feeling like I am crippled afterwards. The good news is that I have not gained any weight back and that is because I am very strict about what I eat. I cook all my own meals and eat out only one night a week. I just need to find my motivation to exercise again. I felt so gosh darn great when I was doing that.
Congratulation Viv, you have a great willpower, and that is most admirable.