View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 11:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy spencer View Post
Okay, this is for the record for all concerned pre-Rumours ledgies!
Like Muddy Waters said: "You can ask me any question you like , just don't ask me what I think about the Rolling Stones."
And like Scotty Moore said (guitarist with Elvis in the early days) 'Don't ask me about Elvis'!"
Or even Joanne Woodward: "Don't ask me: 'What is it like to live with Paul Newman?"
Same here: "Don't ask me about PG! As John McVie said, "I'm 'petered out' on the subject."
Sorry, but that is the case for me, too. Whether it is ego or not on my part, I don't really care. I understand your and many other's interest in this subject, but after almost forty years of being quizzed on PG, I am burned out! Ask me about me and the other FM guys with whom I am acquainted and I am more than happy to answer. (Maybe I won't be getting so many questions in that case! )
Jeremy.

I sorry if I asked you the 20,000th question. I regret the question. I crossed "the line" and I was wrong, yet I didn't know how wrong I was until now. I'll go back to listening to my Beatles' remasters. BTW I think Joanne Woodward loved to live with Paul Newman since she did until he passed away! Scotty Moore directly influenced every guitar player through George Harrison, and beyond. I'm probably sure Muddy Waters resented the Rolling Stones. Though his backing band loved to watch your band with that certain person onstage!

Here is my real question: How are you?

Last edited by slipkid; 09-15-2009 at 12:14 AM..