View Single Post
Old 06-27-2002, 03:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

My thoughts on the Dance version. Thought it was good, of course. But it does have some of the same drawbacks of the rest of the show. First, the tempo of most of the songs was a hair slower then recorded versions and previous live takes (especially GYOW). Secondly, in my opinion, the vocal "maturing" of Lindsey AND Stevie have negative overall effects to the songs and the live performances. And last, he seems to be holding back on the solo. For comparison, check out the version from the Double Live album...the solo is so much faster and intense....

I dunno...just my opinion...I still love it all.

"The biggest conspiracy has always been the fact that there is no conspiracy. Nobody's out to get you. Nobody gives a sh*t whether you live or die. There, you feel better now? "

"(Sept. 11) was a big thing for me. I was saying to liberal America, "Well, what are you offering?" And they said, "Well, we're not going to protect you, and we want some more money." That didn't interest me."
- Dennis Miller