View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 11:00 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post

I genuinely believe they were like sisters early on and share war stories. I believe they were co-conspirators in breaking up with the FM counterparts. Especially since both John and Lindsey have alleged stories of yelling and violence. But I think as they broke into their solo careers there friendship became just like B/N relationship. More nostalgia than anything else.

Is she happy Christine is back? Yes. Does she want to record with them? No.

Why? My theory is because both Lindsey and Christine take over FMac albums and Stevie gets left in the dust. When she does her solo album she can boss everyone around because they are paid by her to arrange, fix, produce and make her raw material a finished product.

Whilst in FMac, she has to get patted on the head by her co-writers, especially Lindsey, about how her music will be crafted and presented. Why would she want that after 12 years? If Stevie was interested in making a B/N or Mac project, believe me.. she would make it happen.

She's interested in doing her own thing after, but only after she collects the huge paycheck from this world tour. And that's my story.
oh please, let's not give credence to this characterization that comes straight out of Lindsey's mouth and is so clearly biased by his own version of the past. Co-conspirators! Like leaving him was a crime?? Very Freudian there, Linds. Like Stevie wouldn't have left him had Chris not been around? Again, serious 'reality distortion field' there Lindsey (as people used to say about Steve Jobs). When he says **** like that it makes me really respect John that much more. Own your part then shut up about the rest.