View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 09:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharksfan2000 View Post
Hjort bible! Seriously, it's the best day-by-day account I've seen of Fleetwood Mac from its inception (and many events leading up to the band's formation) up to Peter Green's departure.
Excellent find Sharkman, we knew you'd come through.

Those dates look pretty good to me, based on what I know. I think the JS disappearing act could safely be dated Feb 15th now, pending some new revelation. I actually posted that date earlier, but decided to edit it out as I could easily see it being bumped up or down by a day or two or three in all the smoke and haze.

Great poster finds also! That Swing is a keeper, for me more of a keepsake. And I never knew IABD - another one of my fave bands (and definite top favorite of the psychedelic genre) headlined immediately after the Mac at the Fillmore on their winter swing thru! I'm positive that would have been part of the Marrying Maiden tour, when the band still featured Hal Wagenet on guitar and Mitch Holman on bass. Alas, they were soon to exit stage left.

btw it's the Whisky A Go Go, not Whiskey (a mistake we all make, since the drink cuts both ways).