View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 12:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
When I watched the DR docu. I noticed LB was doing a lot of work, then Stevie rolls in with her entourage.. Mick and John float in.. He's making all these important decisions. And he was the one working after hours. (This is what it appeared to me)
Agreed, except I don't think Mick floats. I think Mick will stay there all night with you, if that's what you want. I mean, I've read about Mick and John on WereWolves of London and they weren't the most stable people during the recording. So, we know Mick was high in the studio all that time for FM as well, but he will hang around, for moral support anyway. And he will always mediate between the members and say what you don't want to say to the other one. I think that's why Lindsey loves him so much.

Of course, Lindsey didn't have to work after hours. He just liked it. But Stevie has given SYW interviews where she actually charted their work hours. She would say what time she got in, what time he got in, etc. I don't remember what hours she said now, but she acknowledged that Lindsey was there hours before and after everyone else.

Michele