View Single Post
Old 12-09-2016, 10:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
We are all speculating and having fun writing about our assumptions. But just imagine IF:

Stevie officially declines to contribute anything to the new record

Mick and Christine feel its wrong to release it "now" without Stevie with the group
and shelve the album for awhile

The group does their "final" tour without any new music

The recorded songs are often spoken about but they don't get officially released.

ALL these things are quite possible. I used to say 100% Stevie contributes to the new album. I now say its 50/50. I do not see the band doing any shows without Stevie as much as I would LOVE to see it.
Yeah quite possible - and the worst case scenario.

Let's be positive and hope Christine and Lindsey push out their album and tour it for us and for the art and relevance. Yeah pr will be non existing because these are probably the worst 2 fm members, not counting John, as far as marketing goes. Nobody will know that album is out or that there's a tour but the most ardent fans, and we will have a cheap front row seats to something that might easily be historic! So how great would that be for fans?!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"