View Single Post
Old 12-09-2016, 11:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

To me, the final nail in the coffin for a new Fleetwood Mac-branded album was when Stevie extended her solo tour into 2017. That action alone told us everything we needed to know. She's not going to be a part of the album, period.

Regardless of our wildest hopes, this album that Christine and Lindsey are working on will not surface with the name Fleetwood Mac on it. The only way I possibly see any of their material surfacing with the Fleetwood Mac name on it would be an online-only EP release prior to the next 5 fireflies tour.

Now do I see Lindsey and Christine releasing a duet album? I think that's entirely possible, and I hold out hope for that. Would they tour behind it? Possibly an abbreviated theater tour. This sort of tour would undoubtedly get rave reviews from fans and critics alike. The likelihood of both happening seems a bit far fetched given the clock is ticking and the next FM tour is fast approaching, though.