View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 09:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I have NOT read all the posts regarding The Ledge's Wendy Welch controversy. I have an uninformed, perhaps even "stupid" question. Do we have evidence that the person posting under Wendy Welch's name is actually Wendy? This is the internet and anyone can post anything at any time. I know I must have missed some small detail. Please educate me.

If it is, in fact, Wendy Welch, then I don't think she should be banned from The Ledge. Let her rant on. Her writings are only her point of view and not necessarily the truth. Nonetheless, it's interesting to hear different points of view on the same topic. I'm quite sure that if you polled Nicks, Buckingham, McVie, Fleetwood, Burnett, Bramlett, Mason and Weston on details about their history with this band, you would get MANY DIFFERENT perspectives on things that "went down". It is certain that many details would not match up exactly. Nicks and Buckingham contradict each other quite frequently. Thus, why not let Wendy state her case? While you're at it, perhaps you could get Carol Ann Harris, Kim Anderson, Eddy Quintela and Sara Fleetwood some account screen names. I would love to read their posts.