View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 03:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
I can not speak for others , but I for one am quite knowledgeable of Bob's music and FM in general, having been a fan since day 1, although I can do without the current lineup. And I also can do without FM in general these days, given the treatment of Bob regarding the whole RRHOF debacle .

However, what I am seeing in reading this thread is - a lot of people ARE indeed quite unhappy about Wendy being banned. If you look at the posts on this thread, many of the non admin /moderator etc type people are NOT in favor of the ban, yet the administator(s) and the rest of the team are. And the thread is designed to be a discussion about this very topic, so to suggest that anyone posting in response to that very question needs to own a Head West record or any of the other criteria above , just does not make sense, that's what this thread is there for. What is anyone else's qualifications for posting anything on this site?? No one is asking for credentials anywhere else , are they?

Many people are unhappy about a decision that has been made about the wife of a former FM member and this is a FM forum, seems pretty clear cut to me. It is your interpretation of it that is askew.
The fact is that Wendy treated Jeremy with disrespect...According to The Ledge rules one member is not allowed to verbally attack another member (both Wendy & Jeremy are members) so the fact she went after Jeremy was enough for action to be taken...