View Single Post
Old 01-25-2024, 01:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I don't know if very many people here take anything Stevie says with even the slightest grain of salt....

Sadly, I do think that the bitter 2024 version of Stevie would love to erase any ties Lindsey has/had with her success. If she could claim she did it all on her own, she would. ACTUALLY...she did pretty much try to claim she did it all on her own in recent years when talking about her solo career, dismissing the small army of people she had helping her.

This is sort of off topic, but I've always wondered if she doesn't hear the difference between Lindsey playing something like Gypsy vs Mike or Waddy playing it. Are they equally as good to her ears!? Does she simply not care about the differences and one is just "good enough" ? She's always been highly protective of her demos and her original arrangements of a song, yet when it comes to guitar playing she swaps a 5 year aged cheddar for a kraft single and doesn't bat an eye. That never made sense to me. But I’ve always felt that out of everyone it was Rick and Billy that handled Lindsey’s work the best. Waddy is a great guitarist in his own style, but terrible with Fleetwood Mac material.

Last edited by BigAl84; 01-25-2024 at 01:48 PM..