View Single Post
Old 04-20-2024, 12:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon View Post
Hi! Now that I read all your comments, I only can blame Lindsey for all of that...

NOPE!! Hahaha just kidding

Lindsey definitely took the production in bad moments...Tusk, because it was "not Rumours", so it's not that popular...Tango, because it was "too plastic", so it left some radio tracks and nothing else...And then OOTC, because it was "not according to the time", so it made him disappear some years before the FM returning...ĦAy caramba!

He put his best efforts on three albums that went to trash after some years because of the times they were recorded! But come on, most of the 1987 music was plastic and synth-made...Of course we can't compare TITN with the Peter Green or Welch/Kirwan times, but it's a very nice album.

Oh, and about the tweet, I posted that I love Big Love but my fav one is You & I, Part I...I think I'm the only one hehe
I think the point is that it doesn't hold up to the standard that White, Rumours, Tusk, and Mirage set. Those albums sound like THE BAND, not some stupid computer.

Tango is the AI for 1987!