View Single Post
Old 11-27-2015, 01:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheart View Post
yes completely different from on stage. she does seem very tiny and frail...I do love to watch footage such as this. there's something very intriguing about it..must be the whole fame thing! I've never seen her so covered up, with her head completely covered. all that was left showing were her shoulders. lol
in his new bio Tom talks about the difference between being Tom and being TOM PETTY. He talks about his life now that he's not in that white-hot fame phase of his career-- he's home more and his priorities are different and his life is more regular and routine. He is quoted as saying that "it took so much work to be TOM PETTY".

I think it takes Stevie a hella lot more work these days to be "STEVIE NICKS" and it's gotta be exhausting. She feels like she has to live up to the image she created decades ago. (She talked about this during the klonopin years when she got heavy and how hard it was to not go out and be the girl everyone expected to see).

The others can go out looking a bit sloppy and every day un-glam but not Stevie. At least she doesn't think so, and she's probably right.