View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Funny that with smoking and nose holes, Christine's voice hasn't deteriorated over the years. It was deeper on ITM, but I didn't get the impression that she's lost range.

Of course, some of you musicians would notice her singing in a lower key than she normally would have and things like that. It wouldn't be apparent to me.

I just thought her voice was full, pure, rich. I didn't think she was straining or cracking at all. And she sounded good for The Dance too. Michele
The only thing I noticed was a slight strain on the top end... but again.. I wonder if she put that in on purpose for songs like Calumny.. (where it might call for anguish)...

On the graph of her range... her voice to my ears has gone up instead of down over the lifespan... listen to "Lonely without you BabY" to Everywhere.....

Her voice is brighter and higher...

I thought on the Dance she was scraping the top end of her range on Songs like Songbird.... but overall I think she's solid...