View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 01:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
I have no idea how it went but I can just imagine that she had a conniption fit, issued her ultimatum, and then was like sh&t what will I do? She called Mike and said I need you to bail me out!! and gave him the big sales pitch (you need to get back out on the road, that's the best way to get over losing Tom, it'll be good for you and for me, we'll both make a ton of money, etc. I can hear it now) And he said ok I'll consider it. She told Mick Mike was in banking on Mike agreeing...and then they rehearsed and she thought, see this isn't bad at all, and the others probably thought so... and then as the tour went on and Madame wasn't so happy....I'd like to think she came to regret her fit of rage...but....
She would NEVER admit that regret in a trillion years. But you're probably right. But I even doubt she admits that even to herself. Her STAFF tells her that her farts smell like roses...

WHO RUINED THE ENDING OF FM?

We all know...