View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 09:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
I guess “bully” means calling someone out for selectively curating and presenting a lot of information to create a narrative while knowingly omitting or misrepresenting facts that directly contradict that narrative.

Sure, it’s possible you somehow knew about the Kyle Meridith video but not Mick’s heavily quoted 2023 Grammy’s red carpet interview. However, I don’t believe that for a second.

This really is the hill you're prepared to die on, isn't it... I mean c'mon you're going to use a comment from Mick!! Mick, of all people to justify your point?

The picture is pretty clear by this point, everything that came out of the band's mouth was pure BS. Let's all reflect back on the CBS interview and Christine's body language. Stevie holding on to John for dear life. It was all crap.

Now I'm imagining you are going to respond with something along the lines of... "The band has always had revolving line-up" "Lindsey sealed his fate with his comments about the Classic East/West shows." yada yada yada. BORING!

The facts are evident, Lindsey was and has always been, since 1975, the musical director of this band. In the studio and on stage. Stevie and Mick took away his legacy and his contribution from the band he has poured his life's work into. The band's fans and Lindsey's fans have every bloody right to feel pissed off to this day.