View Single Post
Old 10-23-2015, 02:52 AM
Senior Ledgie

Concert was amazing. I could hear TAM and BTLH being played during the sound check while we waited to go into Mick's meet and greet which was an unexpected but great surprise.

The meet and greet was amazing, I don't know why but I was surprised at how genuinely friendly Mick seemed. He said that the new music will be released in some form or another, with or without a certain member and he also said that he believed the band had one more big tour left in them which he hopes would begin at the end of 2016. I asked him if there was any possibility that they would play Glastonbury to which he replied (after much waffling) 'probably not'.

Security were pretty strict. They would only allow the first row to the stage. I was row 2 and when I went to the stage I was promptly instructed to return or I'll be 'ushered out'. However I absoluteiy refused to sit down so about 4 songs in a security guy came to me and my mate and allowed us to go to the stage! The show was amazing. Christine is quite interactive, I managed to strum Lindsay's guitar and shook hands with Stevie. I think I went a litte crazy and after the concert I had numerous people come up to me to ask if I was the guy in the red t-shirt at the front dancing like a lunatic (!).

Highlights for me were GDW, little lies, Think About Me, ISA, and I had goosebumps for the entirety of Songbird.

Can't wait for Sunday night!