Thread: Fall TV Shows
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 07:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Still on catch up of back seasons watching the BBC BritCom DOC MARTIN (shown on PBS here)

CBS screwed up my viewing schedule this fall by moving NCIS:LA. But, still watching the original NCIS and the new NCIS: NOLA. Plus, CRIMINAL MINDS

I really want to watch that new Tia Leone series MADAM SECRETARY...watched the debut episode & really liked it, but it's time slot conflicts with my mom's fave show, "Long Island Medium" on Sunday nights (& no, we don't have a DVR ).

That's pretty much it. In the past couple of seasons I've dropped "Castle" & "Bones". Will probably catch up on those seasons once they've been canceled & gone into Syndication.

I watch the Denver Broncos games when they're shown in SoCal. And, gearing up for the upcoming NBA season and the LA Lakers (yeah, they're "rebuilding", so not much hope for another championship anytime soon...but, still root for them even in the down years).

Overall my TV viewing has diminished by about 80% since my dad passed in February.