View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 07:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
I have a question about this video. It was filmed about sept 81. Stevie claims the Belladonna tour ended (and that she was in tears during the last song) because she had to join FM in france to start recording Mirage. But the sessions in France were done months prior to that. Plus she had the unfinished Can't Go back track to sing along to, and also was singing Love in Store. So I am assuming the Bella Donna tour was so short because she had to go back to doing overdubs? Her sense of history sure is off.
I think this was filmed in NY when Stevie was doing the cover shoot for the Rolling Stone issue of her for Sept in 81 issue but I'm thinking it was done in July of 81 not sure but I'm sure it was a couple of months before it was released. I do love the RS video shoot, it makes me wish we could see all her video shoots that were filmed. Like for her LP's covers. Kinda like what we got on Crystal Visions from the Bella Donna LP. She made video's of all her solo LP recordings that I know of. Its surprising with the demos' and outtakes of songs that have gotten out that more rare video hasn't though. I do like this version but the song is in its raw state and well I do love the LP version much more. Its just wild and great.
..."There is a legend passed down through the ages...down through the crystal visions...down through the crystal clear-water fountain...the charmed ones remain...They are mine (you remain...ooh)...."