View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 10:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Why should they drop Dreams if she's singing it like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl2W7cb9tmc

They are not going to change the set. I'd be shocked if they did.

Hold Me could be an interesting addition. As we know, Lindsey and Stevie missed opportunities to showcase their voices together before Chris returned. There really is no excuse that I Don't Want to Know, Angel, Crystal, and a few more of the Say You Will Songs haven't been done live.

I do not want to hear Eyes of the World or Not That Funny. I heard them in 2013...Lindsey has way better songs that should re-emerge: Blue Letter is fantastic--I agree with that mention. What Makes You Think of the One is a very good fast song. I've always felt he could do a Tusk medley of 2-3 songs, but the Mac sure doesn't like to do medleys and have never even tried to make them work.

I bet Christine wouldn't even be playing piano if they played Sara. Bret would continue.

I will always advocate for an expanded acoustic middle section. I want acoustic Gypsy so bad...it would give a whole new life to the song. I think an acoustic Honey Hi would be fantastic, with the three leads positioned very close to each other. Maybe that is also where Oh Daddy could fit in. In all likelihood, it will replace Over My Head, though OMH sounds pretty great. I'd LOVE if they added a song, or moved Don't Stop to after So Afraid and added Blue Letter to the encores.