View Single Post
Old 09-25-2016, 03:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
I sincerely hope the forthcoming album does not feature Stevie...
I can't imagine her being comfortable with the last Fleetwood Mac album being Stevie-less. If/when it comes out she'll regret it. That would lead to the possibility of one final album. Essentially, if she appears on this one then that's pretty much it. If she isn't then there's a chance of yet another one.
i like the way you think!

also, it would not be fair to the other members of the band who i'm sure have plans for 2017 before starting that final looooong FM tour. they have lives and families. four different people would have to drop their own plans and go back in the studio all of the sudden to work on Stevie's songs if she decides at the last moment she'll join the band for that album after all. and they already rearranged their plans several times around Stevie in hope she'll join. now it looks they finally decided not to do that anymore.

and, if SN decides to join all of the sudden, album would not be cohesive, just like EP wasn't, if her stuff was cobbled on at the last minute.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"