View Single Post
Old 11-03-2014, 01:08 AM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
^^Exactly.

Kudos she's back and they are having a good time.

Lindsey, being the artist he was, enjoyed the freedom he found musically without Christine. He wasn't crying in his coffee mug.

And, I look forward to seeing the show with Christine.

Peace.
I recall hearing an interview with Christine at the beginning of the year, but Mick only re-emphasized what Christine had already said: that Lindsey didn't want Christine to leave.

The issue with using quotes from this group is that they contradict themselves quite a bit. In truth, any bias one has, you could probably find the quotes to support that with this group. I also don't understand the basis for dismissing some quotes as hype or promotion, and others as truth. Honestly, I don't think Christine would lie about Lindsey not wanting her to leave. She doesn't seem like the type in the least to even do that for hype. On the other hand, Mick, LB, and Stevie are definitely the types to say things for promotion or hype, or to say things out of spite. Again, with this group, you could find quotes to support almost any opinion.

In fact, even the quotes listed above, could support Michelle's interpretation that some of LB's comments were just sour grapes.

Perhaps he equally missed her presence as much as he realized the opportunity her absence provided. It doesn't have to be one or the other, and I don't see his missing of Christine as a threat to the musical bond he has with Stevie. He has musical bonds with both of them, and in different ways. There's no reason to feel threatened (and to be truthful, that's how your comments are coming across).

Last edited by Iktomi; 11-03-2014 at 01:12 AM..