View Single Post
Old 01-03-2024, 12:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
BUT.......
That was only a facade. In that 1994 Details interview with Stevie she says there will not be a Fleetwood Mac reunion with her and Chris. She also said that Lindsey hates her. She was in a panic phase with no Fleetwood Mac career and a tanking solo career. They all regrouped for a giant pay day. It was an assumption they made amends but Stevie and Lindsey never did. They played nice on stage but constantly bothered each other with petty antics.
Maybe the truth, as usual, lies somewhere in between. I go along with BigAl, that they did make amends and got along reasonably well between 1995-2014. Lindsey recorded Twisted with Stevie, so that right there shows they were both open to reconciliation at that point. Then the Dance happened and they were probably shocked at how well that tour went, as well as the financial windfall it afforded all of them. It’s easy to get along when you’re on a high, which I’m sure the Dance tour was.

Clearly there was a change during and after Say You Will. But up to that point, I absolutely believe they had all truly reconciled any big issues and they were getting along.