View Single Post
Old 01-30-2024, 09:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchChain View Post
I will be visiting the UK in the summer. I wonder what the cost of a nightly stay at Christine's former home is. I can imagine the price is astronomical.

It looks like Wickhambreaux is only 14 miles from the city of Margate. I wonder if, during her years of seclusion, Christine hung out in Margate often. Did she do her shopping there? I would love to know what her daily life was like while living in Wickhambreaux.

Are there any Brits on this message board?
Back in the day i think there was someone who posted here that they'd seen/approached Chris in a supermarket there...I think she was in the pasta sauce aisle lol. She got an autograph. People also saw her occasionally in the pub she frequented near her house...what the hell was the name, the Rose something? I wish we knew more of what she was up to in those days. I did get messages ages ago from someone who heard townsfolk talking in that pub about how Ed had moved out in early 2000. I guess people who lived there knew things from time to time about her life. There was obviously a period where she didn't get out much... and she said she didn't have any friends there. She only knew her brother and SIL. Very isolating.

--Lis